Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tornado Cake!

What kind of cake would you make for a Celebration of recovery from a tornado? A tornado cake! A year after a tornado ripped through there church, Pastor Tim asked me to  create a tasty treat for there "Year Later" Party, celebrating there new building. 









 

So here's the finished project. A tornado ripped cake on one side and a new build on the other side. 
 And of course no party is complete with out cupcakes! And these swirling tornado cup cakes were a hit! 





~Kylie

2 comments:

  1. How did you make the little tornados on top of the cupcakes. My step son wants a sharknado birthday and I decided to take it upon myself to attempt this. But Not Sure What To use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie! My son is graduating from high school and going to school for Meteorology. He is severely allergic to all nuts so we can't buy most cakes, cookies or cupcakes. I'm wanting to make cupcakes for his party. How did you make the tornado on your cupcakes? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete